Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Shower Invitations

I was asked by a co-worker to make some baby shower invitations for a  baby shower she is hosting. So, I got right to work! I came up with 3 cute invitations. She forgot to inform me that they had a specific theme for the baby shower, so the 3 that I first made weren't going to work.
Here is a picture of those 3:






So, back to the drawing board I went. Now that I know of the theme, "April Showers...bring June babies". April showers brought to mind rain and a umbrella. Babies bring to mind soft colors. Here is the final invitation..I've been diligently working on 27 invitations :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That’s great share and these cute invitations are looking absolutely amazing. This is so inspirational post as I also would be hosting a baby shower for my sister. I am new at hosting a DIY party but I am sure that would be successful with the shower I am doing. It would be hosted at one of the outdoor event venues in LA.

    ReplyDelete