Friday, April 20, 2012

Odd's & End's

Here are some crafts I've made recently :)
This is a set of coasters I made for my boss for his birthday! It was super easy....I bought the coaster box and painted it, painted the coasters & then on my Silhouette I cut out the "R" for their last name! He thought they were great! 





These are clothes pins I made for some people I work with! They loved them!
I painted the clothes pins, and added designer paper and modge podge on top. Then I just added some flowers & embellishments! 



These are some magnets I made for a family member's magnet calender I made. These magnets are also super easy to make....and a great gift :)
I bought the glass circles. I cut a picture or piece of designer paper out and glued it to the bottom of the glass circle and then glued a magnet to that.



No comments:

Post a Comment